Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best. Email. Ever.

I'll post a blog recap of the 1/2 marathon in a bit (promise!). In the meantime, I thought I'd share the following message just delivered to my inbox:

Registration Confirmation for:

Dear Adrienne,

Congratulations! You are now registered for 2010 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend - Team in Training. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.disneyworldmarathon.com

Thank you for registering for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend! Please be sure that you have met all criteria as set forth by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training Program. If you have not, you will be removed from this registration list. We look forward to hosting you in January!

Registration Details
Confirmation #: 43773009-110409123233
Date & Time: 01/09/10 - 01/10/10
Location: Walt Disney World® Resort (Map)
Purchased at: 11/04/09
Category: Marathon
Name: Adrienne Wiley




Looks like there's NO turning back now! :)


p.s. Just a little bit more until I reach my fund raising goal. (woo hoo!) Be sure to spread the word!!

No comments: