Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GAH! NOT COOL!

Should you feel the need to purchase your own night terrors online, you can pick up this little darling here. I've included a description from the page below the image.




"Long before Chucky, there was Talky Tina, star of one of the most spine-chilling episodes of The Twilight Zone ever aired. In the show titled "Living Doll" that also starred Telly Savalas, Tina kept coming back and coming back, no matter what he did to try to destroy her. If you remember that frightening episode, you may think twice before ordering this item. But don't worry. After all, she's only an innocent, 6 1/2-inch tall, talking resin bobble head… or is she?"

Talky Tina speaks the following phrases:
"My name is Talky Tina, and I love you very much."
"My name is Talky Tina, and I don't think I like you."
"My name is Talky Tina, and you'd better be nice to me."
"My name is Talky Tina, and you'll be sorry."
"My name is Talky Tina, and I'm going to kill you."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not cool?! TOTALLY COOL!!!