Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dang it!


So, I HAD all these cool photos of our last week, including some awesome Kindereggs that M&M brought back for BHE and I following their trip to Berlin.

AND some photos from the Baltimore celebration of kitsch otherwise known as Honfest.

Instead, the etherverse ate my photos after sending them from my Android. I'd be more upset about it, but I just housed some Spicy Cilantro Chicken from the nearby Hot Mustard, where I foolishly ordered the extra hot. I am now waiting for the heat to burn a hole through my colon and some kind of Alien-like spice monster to burst through.

So as I am now going to hunt down an antacid, I leave you with a quick pic of one of the final scenes from Sunday's final performance of the Baltimore Rock Opera Society's (aka, BROS) presentation of "The Terrible Secret of Lunastus."

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate when photos get lost in the ethers? Well that rock opera looks like it was lots of fun!

xo Mary Jo