Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*Gulp* (and a shiny new car)

My first official team workout is this Saturday at 7:30am. I can barely make it out of bed by that time t make it to work, and I'm paid to do that shizz.

So far I've been working on fast walking my miles, since my last attempt at running really did a number on my knee. I'm hoping trainer Kevin will be able to show me the how-not-to-cripple-yourself method of finishing a marathon. (Apparently the run/walk method marathoners have made some excellent finish times.)

I'll let you know how well/laughable this turns out on Sunday.
FUNDRAISER UPDATE: LLS (the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) is sponsoring a one time raffle with the following prizes!!


  1. A 2009 Lexus 250 (AWD) or $20,000 CASH
  2. $7,500 CASH
  3. $2,500 CASH
There are only 300 raffle tickets available, which means you've got pretty damn good odds at winning one of the prizes.

Tickets are $200 each. Half of the money goes towards my fund raising goal, but ALL of it goes to LLS and it's mission!

The drawing takes place Tuesday, September 22nd at 12th Annual Ruth's Chris Sizzling Celebrity Golf Classic for Leukemia

Ticket sales close soon, so contact me for more details!

No comments: