Friday, January 16, 2009

Clarification for Andi

Ok, as I've managed to completely baffle a good friend of mine, I'll explain the Psych Prize Pack.

Psych is one of my favorite programs currently on cable. Without going into too much detail, it involves a lot of 80's pop references and a decidedly odd fixation on pineapples. It preceded The Mentalist and has a much, much more inspired sense of humor.

Anywho, the Psych fan page held a photo contest wherein you submitted a photo of yourself watching the show's season premiere.

And, geek that I am, I did. Tony took the photo; I uploaded it; and low and behold a few days later I receive notice that my/our photo was picked for the grand prize: a Psych Prize Pack. The prizes include a Season 2 DVD (which I've politely asked to switch out for Season 1, as I already own Season 2), a beach chair, a t-shirt, a key chain, and a pineapple stress toy. Which delights my inner-fan girl to no end.

The prize arrives in roughly 2 weeks. Which, on top of the upcoming inauguration and our trip to the San Diego 7s, makes 2009 one of the best years on record thus far.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20090116/snq090116.gif

No comments: