Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Recipe SOS

I know, I know - I still have yet to post holiday tales and photos. I'll get there. Eventually.

In the meantime, I need to post an SOS. Tony and I have decided to swallow our common sense and host an AFL Championship Game party at our place. In Baltimore. This is despite (or in spite of) the very evident amount of anti-Steeler sentiment in what is decidedly Raven territory.

To that end: We need recipes, people! Pittsburgh-themed ones, specifically. Casa Wiley-Giarnelli is a hater-free zone during the game (in fact, we're debuting a special shot - "Hater-ade" - for those who choose to be ignorant), but we still want to showcase our Steel City love.

So, send me any drink or food ideas you might have and we'll try to make them for the big game. If we do use your recipe, I'll even post it along with a photo of the end product on this blog on Monday. And who doesn't enjoy that kind of free press?

Thanks in advance and Go Steelers!


http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/jeffhadji/Pittsburgh_Steelers_p139_large-1.jpg

No comments: