Monday, September 8, 2008

3rd time's a charm

So, it seemed like it was time to move my random postings and brain lint from their original home on MySpace and Facebook (home to the original "Windy Welly" postings) to something more broadly accessible. Now everyone can read my musings without having to sign up for a social networking service.

Lucky people, right??

Anywho, I haven't quite mapped out which direction this little project of mine is headed. It's probably best to start at the beginning. However, I'm at work and don't really have time to sketch out a mini-bio, so I'm subbing in one of the hundreds of fill-this-out-personal-details forwards my friends have a tendency to repeatedly send me. (You know who you are, people. And I still love you - even if you're still asking me to list my favorite smells for the eighth time.)

So, in a nutshell:


I have...

(X) Gone on a blind date

(X) Skipped school (If we're counting college classes)

( ) Watched someone die

(X) Been to Canada

(X) Been to Mexico

(X) Been to Florida

(X) Been on a plane

(X) Been lost

(X) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Gone to Washington, D.C

(X) Swam in the ocean

(X) Cried yourself to sleep

( ) Played cops and robber

( ) Recently colored with crayons

(X) Sang Karaoke (To the people who had to sit through that audible mess - I sincerely apologize)

( ) Paid for a meal with coins only

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

(X) Made prank phone calls

( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(X) Danced in the rain

(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Gone ice -skating

( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

(X) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? Adj; Adjers

2. Mothers name? No way I'm posting that, dude!

3. Favorite drink? Tea, coffee, soda water, Champagne

4. Tattoo? Several

5. Body Piercing? Ears (one twice); belly button; once upon a time I had a tongue ring...

6. How much do you love your job? I normally love it but it's slow and a bit boring this week

7. Birth place? Just outside Chicago, Ill

8. Ever been to Africa? Not yet

9. Favorite vacation spot? Wellington, NZ or Charleston, SC

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Multiple times

11. Ever been on TV? Not that I'm aware of

12. Ever steal a traffic sign? no, though I have been given one

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes

14. Drive: Kia Spectra

15. Favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese

16. Favorite pie? Apple

17. Favorite number? 3

18. Favorite Movie? Oh man....My Left Foot, anything by Pixar, Chocolat

19. Favorite dessert? green tea ice cream; fried bananas; cake

20. Favorite food? all of it (particularly fried chicken and shashimi)

21. Favorite day of the week? Pajama Sunday

22. Favorite brand of body wash: I like the sugar scrub I have from Lavage

23. Toothpaste? Dude, seriously?

24. Favorite smell? clean laundry, fresh bread

25. How do you exercise? walk around a bit, otherwise it's yoga

26. What do you do to relax? read or hang out with my husband/friends

>>>>

So that's about it. I'd post more, but I've got to run - I've got a tattoo appointment to keep.

Peace out,
Adj


No comments: